There is no need for your patients to wait for their X-ray. With a popular Walk-in centre providing a range of X-rays, your patients can get rapid and excellent imaging, for an even more excellent price – starting at just £40. Call us on 020 7042 1888 for further advice or information.
Choose from a diverse range of X-ray services
Our X-ray service includes:
- Standard X-ray examinations
- Immigration chest X-rays (Approved site for some embassies)
Choose a convenient Walk-in service
Patients can use our Walk-in service Monday – Friday between 9am to 5pm. All they will need is a signed referral form. Weekend appointments are available and we also offer late evening appointments by prior arrangement.
Choose a consultant led approach
All our X-rays are reported by our expert Consultant Radiologists. Each with their own interests and specialities – this is what allows us to provide such a wide range of X-ray services.
Choose rapid online results
Our online remote access assures that your patient’s X-ray image will be available to you immediately after the patient’s appointment. A Consultant Radiologist’s report is available within one working day.
Choose a quality service
The quality of our service is recognised by all major insurers including BUPA, AXA PPP and WPA. We are also are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Offer a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere
We aim to make your patient’s stay as comfortable as possible. This starts before they even walk in the door. Patients will receive all the information, advice and comfort they need about their X-ray throughout their entire journey with us.
Offer a convenient location
We are conveniently located in the heart of the Harley Street medical district on Wimpole Street, just a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus or Bond Street station.
The centre is open from 8am to 10pm on weekdays and 8am to 8pm on weekends, while X-ray (by prior appointment) is available from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
The highest quality X-ray, at the lowest possible price
Our rapid X-ray service now comes at an excellent price. So combined with our popular walk-in service, self-funders can get the X-ray when they want, at the price they need – Affordable X-rays start at just £40 per view.
If you are planning to book an X-ray you can do so here.
X-rays made affordable
Some X-rays require images from multiple angles, some from just one. With our Affordable X-rays self-funders pay only for what they need. This allows us to keep our prices low, while maintaining our imaging quality as they have always been, high.
How does Affordable X-rays work?
Prices start at just £40 for one view (one X-ray image). The vast majority of patients require only one or two views, although the exact number is defined by the region being scanned. Common examples include:
- Knee, Shoulder, Lumber spine
Affordable X-rays done quickly and efficiently
- Walk-in centre: There is no need to book an X-ray. Our popular Walk-in centre welcomes patients from 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday. All that is required is a signed referral form. We can even accept evening or weekend appointments by prior arrangement.
- Over in 30 minutes: The total time spent in our centre for an X-ray is up to half an hour. During this time patients register, have a consultation with a radiographer – where the process will be explained and questions can be asked – and then have the X-ray.
- Consultant led: All X-rays are viewed by a Consultant Radiologist. A report is then made available online to the referring clinician within one working day, although the report can also be made on the same day if advanced notice is given. All patients receive a CD of their scans.
You can find out much more about X-rays at London Imaging Centre, including information on safety and preparation, here.
Affordable X-rays are simple to book
All the information about booking, including our user-friendly online booking form is available here
We provide same day and even immediate X-ray scans for your patients. So contact us today.
1. Book an X-ray for your patient
You can do this in one of 4 ways:
- Make referrals online via our Referrer Portal
- Complete a secure online booking form – fill one in here
- Download a referral form and email or fax us a copy – download one here
- Call us on 020 7042 1888 – our Reservations Team will be happy to discuss and arrange an appointment
2. Receive a confirmation
For peace of mind we will contact you to confirm the appointment and contact the patient with all relevant information. You will receive the report within one working day and images online immediately.
If you would like to book an appointment for X-ray, simply complete our step by step booking form and leave the rest to us. We will contact your patient and let you know once it’s all booked*. Alternatively, you can request call back and one of our Reservations Team will be happy to contact you.
*Online booking is available for up to three regions X-ray appointments only and excludes oblique scans. All bookings are also dependent on confirmation via email from our bookings team and prices may vary based on the referral form.Go to referrer booking