Obtain an approved chest X-ray quickly and efficiently
We’re approved to carry out chest X-rays for visa applications to selected embassies. Our service is rapid, our attention to detail immaculate and our prices low, starting from as little as £65.
If you’re looking to book a visa X-ray, you can do so here.
Routine chest X-rays are frequently requested by embassies to rule out infections, the most common is active tuberculosis. What documents patients need to provide for these X-rays varies from one country to the next. Some embassies provide chest X-ray forms directly from their medical department. If this is the case, there is no need for an additional referral from a clinician. However, other embassies do not provide anything. Instead, they expect the applicant to get a signed referral from a clinician.
The most common requests are:
- A chest X-ray form from the embassy or clinician referral form
- Photographic proof of identification (e.g. driver’s licence or passport)
- A passport sized photograph
The list covers the requirements of the more common countries we perform X-rays for. If your country is not on the list then contact your embassy who should be able to advise you.
Please note we no longer offer medicals or chest x-rays for immigration to New Zealand.
Visa X-rays done quickly and Expertly
- Over in 30 minutes: The total time spent in our centre during a visa X-ray is about half an hour. During this time patients register, have a consultation with a radiographer – where the process will be explained and you can ask questions – and then have the X-ray.
- A strong support service: Our radiographers are trained to make patients feel at ease and stay informed before, during and after their scan.
- Flexible booking: X-rays are normally performed Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. However, we do offer early morning and late evening appointments upon request. Our centre is open 8am to 10pm on weekdays and 8am to 8pm on weekends.
- Conveniently located: We are conveniently located in the heart of the Harley Street medical district on Wimpole Street, just a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus or Bond Street station.
Visa X-rays are simple to book
All the information about booking, including our user-friendly online booking form is available here.
Alternatively, give us a call on 020 7042 1888.