How to book
Referral forms We will need to receive the referral form before the appointment date, however you still can complete our online booking request.
- If you are a referring clinician – You can download the referral form here. Once completed, simply fax it to 020 7631 1604, email to email@example.com or upload it to your online booking request.
- If you are a patient – Ask your clinician to complete the referral form. Then fax it to 020 7631 1604, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it to your online booking request.
Referral form exceptions
- Visa X-rays – some of our patients receive a referral straight from the embassy. If you don’t have one of these, you will need a referral from a clinician before we can perform your X-ray. You can find out more information here
- DXA self-referral – some patients can self-refer themselves for a DXA scan without involving their clinician. If you would like to know more about this service, give us a call on 020 7467 8800
MAKING A BOOKING
You can make a booking in one of 3 ways. For peace of mind, all patients will receive a booking confirmation, either by phone or email, once the booking is complete.
- Fill out the online booking form, using the Book Now. There is an option to upload the referral form
- Give us a call on 020 7467 8800 and speak to our friendly booking team
- Send us an email (email@example.com) or fax your referral form to us on 020 7631 1604
Rapid results We aim to get results back to the referring clinician within 24 hours (one working day). On prior arrangements we can also provide same day results. All patients are given a CD of their images to take away on the day.
Download our referral form If you are a referrer, you can download our referral form here
Request a referral pack If you are a referrer and want to know more about our services, you can request a referral pack to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will provide you with all the information you need.